Instagram is a photo and video sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger and launched in October 2010 on iOS. A version for Android devices was released a year and half later, in April 2012, followed by a feature-limited website interface in November 2012, and apps for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 in April 2016 and October 2016 respectively.
The app allows users to upload photos and videos, which can be edited with filters and organized with tags. Posts can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users’ content by tags and locations, and view trending content. Users can “like” photos, and follow other users to add their content to a feed.
The service was originally distinguished by only allowing content to be framed in a square (1:1) aspect ratio, but these restrictions were eased in 2015. The platform has evolved from originally emphasis on mobile device photos to now include videos, long-form written publications, and live-streaming. As of January 2019, the Stories feature has 400 million active users.
How to Loop a Video on Instagram Story
If you want your video to play on a loop in your story, there are just a few easy steps you need to follow.
- First, open up the Instagram app and go to your profile page. Then, tap on the “plus” sign in the upper-left corner to create a new story.
- From there, select the video you want to share from your camera roll. Once it’s been added to your story, tap on the “Stickers” icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll through the available stickers until you find the “Loop” option. Tap on it, and then adjust the number of times you want the video to play. When you’re finished, tap on the “Done” button in the upper-right corner.
And that’s all there is to it! Your video will now play on a loop for as long as you like.
How to create a video for your Instagram story
If you don’t already have a video that you want to share, you can easily create one using the Instagram app.
- To get started, open up the app and go to your profile page. Then, tap on the “plus” sign in the upper-left corner to create a new story.
- From there, select the “Live” option. This will allow you to record a video directly from the app.
- Once you’re finished recording, tap on the “Stickers” icon at the top of the screen. Scroll through the available stickers until you find the “Loop” option. Tap on it, and then adjust the number of times you want the video to play.
Tips for creating better videos for your Instagram story
Here are a few tips to help you create better videos for your Instagram story:
– Keep it short and sweet. Remember, people are only going to watch your video for a few seconds, so make sure you get your point across quickly.
– Use strong visuals. This is a visual medium, so make sure your video looks good. Use bright colors and interesting visuals to grab people’s attention.
– Add some personality. Don’t be afraid to show your personality in your videos. This is what will make people want to watch them.
– Be creative. Think outside the box and come up with something unique. People are more likely to watch a video that stands out from the rest.
There you have it! These are just a few tips to help you add a loop to your Instagram story. Now go out there and start creating some great content!